The Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering degree is cutting-edge, innovative and market-driven in order to prepare students for today’s industry demands. Three options are offered as a part of the program:
(1) Power & Machinery;
(2) Agricultural Production Systems; and
(3) Soil and Water Systems.
For full admission into B.S. in Agricultural Engineering program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Completed the high school core curriculum and received the diploma or the equivalent
- An ACT score of 19 or above or SAT score equivalent (1330 or above OLD TEST) or 980 (NEW TEST). Students with an ACT score of 15 - 18 or SAT score equivalent (1060 - 1320) or 810-940 (NEW TEST) will be considered for conditional admission.
- A high school GPA of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Successfully complete prerequisite coursework with a grade of C or better.